Outdoor Research took design and function into consideration when creating the Convertible Ferrosi Pant. Nylon and spandex merry together to create a breathable and flexible pant that takes wearers from scree fields to city streets, and added waterproofing protects in fast-changing mountain conditions. When the weather heats up, zip off the lower pants for shorts, and as the sun dips below the horizon, reattach for added warmth.
Multiple zippered pockets keep passports and phones protected and within reach when traveling through crowded city centers, and the higher waist works well with harnesses or backpack waist straps for added comfort on long days. Take the Ferrosi’s from crag to work and then stuff them in your pack for your next international adventure.
- Convertible plants for the alpine or abroad
- Nylon ripstop protects in scree or overgrown terrain
- Convertible softshell for all day wear, no matter the weather
- Zippered pockets keep valuables safe and close
- Softshell fabric creates breathability and mobility
- Soft waistband for little to no chafing