If the roar of spring runoff is music to your ears and you eagerly await the time of year when the rivers are at their most swollen and wild, then you'd do well to consider the Sweet Protection Rocker Fullface Helmet. It's ideally suited to fearless paddlers who hurl themselves over huge waterfalls and plunge into terrifying rapids with glee. This is Sweet Protection's most protective helmet, and it's ready to take on the biggest challenges the river has to offer.
Sweet Protection used a unique combination of thermoplastic and carbon fiber to make the shell softer at the crown and more rigid toward the sides. Coupled with the high-impact, low-weight EVA foam inside, this combination of material allows for the most versatile impact protection from big, low-speed hits and small, high-speed bonks. CoolMax lining wicks moisture and dries rapidly to help you stay cool in tropical temps.
Occigrip construction makes the helmet easily adjustable to provide a secure, yet comfortable fit that won't shift when you get tumbled in turbulent waters. Fit pads can be moved around to create a custom fit that's perfect for your dome. The adjustable, shatter-resistant visor keeps the sun out of your eyes when you're paddling under a blinding desert sky. All in all, you get a lid that fits like a glove, drains quickly, adjusts in mere moments, and, most importantly, keeps your skull intact when things don't go as planned.
- A full-face helmet for advanced paddlesport protection
- ABS shell reinforced with Carbon fiber for strong rigidity
- EPP foam liner offers durable impact absorption
- Turn dial adjust system ensures a personalized fit
- Fitpads offer additional comfort customization
- Removable visor shades eyes for improved vision
- Coolmax liner wicks moisture to keep you cool