Designed with whitewater enthusiasts in mind, the Astral Buoyancy Rassler Water Shoe is built to handle the roughest trails and bushwhacks in pursuit of the best creeks and drops out there. With a high friction rubber sole, the Rassler will wrestle with the slickest surfaces to keep you on your feet and will still bite in when you're carrying your boat up dry granite boulders alongside the creek. Drainage ports in the midsole drain water quickly, while TPU reinforcements at the toe and heel keep the shoes intact when dealing with rough terrain.
- A water ready shoe for adventures spent on the river
- Hydrophobic suede withstands water when slipping a foot in the drink
- G.ss rubber sole provides sticky traction on slick rocks
- EVA midsole gives a smooth ride when bushwacking through overgrowth
- Drainage ports and mesh upper drains water during the hike out