Downpour days can feel like a mission all on their own; braving the rain, wind, and all-around discomfort that comes with the onset of a flash storm. Those are the days you'll want to have your Apollo on hand: The rain jacket packed with essential waterproof protection for whatever precipitation makes its way into the forecast.
The Outdoor Research Men's Apollo Jacket is a rugged rain shell that packs into its own pocket so you can take it anywhere wet. Its Ventia membrane provides reliable waterproof, breathable ratings, and the ripstop fabric feels light and durable. There are ventilation zippers under each sleeve to amplify airflow, and adjustments at the hood and hem ensure secure coverage. The pockets are placed to accommodate harnesses and backpacks comfortably.
- Rugged rain jacket packs small so you can take it anywhere wet
- Ventia membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustments at hood and hem for secure coverage
- Jacket packs in pocket for compact storage