Sometimes, deciding to continue with plans on a cloudy day works out fine. Other times, you spend a day (or several) trying to stay optimistic in the face of leaky tents, socked-in summits, and soggy clothes. Though there's no way of knowing exactly which way things will go, you can be prepared for the worst case scenario. Pack the Outdoor Research Helium Rain Pants along with you when the skies are unpredictable, and pull it on quickly over your hiking shorts if things take a turn for the wet and rainy. This waterproof pant will make sure you stay dry through quick passing showers and longer storm systems alike, and it easily stows inside of its own pocket, so you can stash it back in your pack if the skies decide to clear.
- Embrace a rainy weekend outside with this waterproof pant
- Regular fit made to be layered over hiking clothes
- Durable nylon ripstop fabric can handle days on the trail
- Fully sealed 2.5-layer waterproof membrane blocks out rain
- Carabiner loop hangs onto your climbing gear
- Ankle zippers allow you to slip the pant on in a hurry