Your Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants aren't going to flash that route for you, but they will make your day at the crag all the more comfortable. Ideal for hiking and climbing, these softshells sport a quick-drying wind-and water-resistant ripstop construction that protects you from variable weather, with a design that features a comfortable stretch and articulated knees for free movement on the wall. OR stuck a zippered pocket on the thigh for easy access when you've got a harness on, and the lightweight construction feels breathable on warm days but protects you well on windy spring climbs as well.
- Durable softshell pant with free movement for hiking and climbing
- Tough ripstop fabric provides abrasion resistance on rough rock
- Wind and water resistance offers protection from changing weather
- Movement-mirroring stretch and articulated knees enhance mobility
- Zippered thigh pocket offers harness-compatible storage
- Drawcord adjustable cuffs help seal out updrafts as you climb