The Rocker helmet is a high performance helmet for the roughest conditions. This is a high-tech carbon fiber reinforced helmet and Sweet Protection's clear team favorite.
- Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber - This helmet shell technology combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas to optimize the protection performance. The shell is assembled in a climate controlled environment for optimal performance.
- ABS Thermoplastic Shell - The Rocker has a 2-piece shell construction. The ‘lower helmet shell’ is made in our injection molded ABS Thermoplastic construction. This shell is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction and offers great durability and protection performance.
- EPP Shock Absorbing Liner - The molded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) liner provides very durable and high level shock absorbing properties. The EPP foam offers some memory and is therefore considered ideal for use in kayak helmets where multiple low energy blows are likely to occur.
- Occigrip - This low volume 2-Way adjustable mechanism makes the helmet easily adjustable to personalize fit and comfort. The standard Occigrip allows adjustment in reach providing a firm and comfortable fit and preventing the helmet from rolling on your head.
- CERTIFICATIONS: EN 1385 CLASS I-IV