The NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe is an excellent choice for all types of boaters. Warm and comfortable, it's an easy fit over bare feet, neoprene socks or drysuit socks.
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last, the Women's Paddle Wetshoe provides outstanding fit and comfort.
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making the Paddle Wetshoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with a heat-reflecting titanium layer keeps feet toasty when the water's chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
||3 mm neoprene
||3 mm rubber
||5 mm neoprene
||2 mm plastic shim
- VaporLoft™ lining
- Padded ankle patch
- Stabilizing bands
- Naturally shaped toe box
Back to Gear for Paddlers : Footwear